New York City (hybrid)
The ANA Educational Foundation (AEF) is seeking a Senior Manager, Talent Programs to help realize our mission of connecting the advertising, marketing, and academic communities to educate and inspire the next generation of talent. Reporting to the Director, Talent Programs, the Senior Manager’s main responsibility is to help drive impact of critical AEF talent programs: the Marketing and Advertising Education (MADE) Internship Program, the MADE Mentorship Program, the Campus Speakers Program and the Masters on Campus Speakers Program.
In addition, the Senior Manager, Talent Programs will be responsible for helping to maintain the AEF’s CRM database.
MADE: In collaboration with the Director and Manager, support the MADE Internship Program, MADE Mentorship Program, and MADE Online, which includes:
- MADE Internship Program: evaluating application materials and answering applicant questions, as needed; recruiting new partners and providing support for existing partner companies
- MADE Mentorship Program: coordinating mentor/mentee matching and supporting a positive experience for all participants
- MADE Online: programming speakers for virtual Web Series, coordinating career coaching, and/or managing Certified ANA Marketing Student (CAMS) sign-ups
Campus Speakers Program: help ensure flawless execution of a program designed to bring industry speakers into the classroom, which includes:
- Speaker identification – match professor interest with speaker capability and manage logistics to ensure a successful visit
- Measurement and optimization – survey visit quality and track key satisfaction metrics over time of professors, students, and the industry participant
Masters on Campus Speakers Program: support the Director to ensure a seamless execution of this new AEF program designed to bring the senior-most industry leaders into the classroom, which includes:
- Project management – manage the progress of active engagements with professors and industry executives, and work with Program Lead to track and complete next steps
- Production liaison – work with production agency on the creation of digital video series capturing pre-recorded talks and live Q&A sessions
CRM database: updating and maintaining database to reflect stakeholder participation in all talent programs
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of experience
- Passion for the ANA Educational Foundation’s mission and for fostering marketing and advertising talent, particularly among those with diverse backgrounds
- Highly organized, detailed, accurate with very effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive and flexible, a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” team player able to work in a fluid environment with changing priorities
- Agency, client-side, or other relevant marketing experience a plus
Salary and Total Rewards Package
Starting pay range: $70,000 to $80,000 based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k with company match, hybrid workweek and flexible scheduling, generous paid time off program, casual dress code, incentives, and rewards.
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with the requirements and responsibilities of this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: only applicants who include salary requirements will be considered.
About the AEF and ANA
The ANA Educational Foundation (AEF) is the bridge that connects the advertising, marketing, and academic communities. Together, we educate and inspire the next generation of talent while advancing the understanding of marketing and advertising in society. As the engine that drives the Talent and Marketing Organization priority from the ANA’s Growth Agenda, the ANA Educational Foundation programs have diversity at their core. Many of our programs focus specifically on driving full equity and inclusion in our industry for current and future marketing and advertising leaders. We bring direct industry access to colleges and universities nationwide, including historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), Hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs), and diverse-rich schools.
The mission of the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) is to drive growth for marketing professionals, brands and businesses, the industry, and humanity. The ANA serves the marketing needs of 20,000 brands by leveraging the 12-point ANA Growth Agenda, which has been endorsed by the Global CMO Growth Council. The ANA’s membership consists of U.S. and international companies, including client-side marketers, nonprofits, fundraisers, and marketing solutions providers (data science and technology companies, ad agencies, publishers, media companies, suppliers, and vendors). The ANA creates Marketing Growth Champions by serving, educating, and advocating for more than 50,000 industry members that collectively invest more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually.