Give the Gift of ANA University Membership
To inspire students and engage the professors who educate them, the ANA Educational Foundation is asking the industry to donate an ANA membership directly to a university of their choice.
As university budgets are extremely tight, especially given the pandemic, donating ANA memberships to universities will unlock tremendous value to both professors and students to incorporate the current reality of marketing and advertising into academia!
Key Benefits for your Organization
- Engage directly with professors who want to incorporate industry content in their classes
- Opportunity to speak on campus (in-person or virtually) and interact with the students at the college(s) you “adopt”
- University Membership Committee – Opportunity to network and learn from donors and universities that are part of the “Give the Gift of ANA University Membership” program
- Participation in HBCU Campus Connect – The ANA Educational Foundation will facilitate a classroom engagement and a mini-job fair with their students on at least one HBCU campus
- University Membership donations are tax-deductible!
- Ability to create a strong partnership with a school of your choice (schools are available on a first come, first served basis)
- Diverse Talent – Give back to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and/or Hispanic-serving institutions and build the diverse marketing talent pipeline
- Recruiting – Ability to build stronger relationships where your company recruits talent
- Personal – Invest in a school you graduated from to give back as an alumni
Key Benefits for Universities
- ANA Marketing Knowledge Center: Multimedia content and case studies used to supplement online teaching curricula
- Industry Conferences, Committees and Webinars: Online events to enhance real-time classroom learning and networking opportunities
- 1-Day Conferences on Campus: Series of conferences that bring academia and industry together
- Faculty Training & Development: Enhancement of faculty knowledge about current marketing landscape
- ANA Marketing Certification Programs
- Certified ANA Marketing Professionals (CAMP): Professors will have the opportunity to meet the ANA standard of well-rounded marketing professionals
- Certified ANA Marketing Students (CAMS): Delivery of certification program by professors as part of overall curriculum
For more information
Please contact Marni Gordon at email@example.com to learn more about the “Give the Gift of ANA University Membership” program.
"I can honestly say that I learned more in 30 minutes than I learned in 8 weeks of this marketing course."— Student at Villanova University after AEF sent Speaker from Tierney