Give the Gift of ANA University Membership
The ANA Educational Foundation’s Give the Gift of ANA University Membership program allows organizations to donate an ANA membership to a school of your choice enabling both professors and students to tap into the vast network of industry programs, speakers, and curricula that the ANA and the AEF offers academia and future diverse talent.
As a member of the Give the Gift of ANA University Membership community, your company will have the opportunity to develop a mutually beneficial partnership with a college or university and engage directly with professors, speak on campus, interact with students, and become part of our exclusive ANA University Membership Committee and HBCU Campus Connect Community to network and learn from other donors and universities.
The AEF’s Give the Gift of ANA University Membership Program was recently recognized in Ad Age for the groundbreaking work our “Give the Gift” donor and university community is doing with HBCUs. Please click here to read the article.
Key Benefits for your Company
- Create a strong partnership with a school of your choice (schools are available on a first come, first served basis)
- Diverse Talent – Give back to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and/or Hispanic-serving institutions and strengthen your diverse marketing talent pipeline
- Recruiting – Build stronger relationships or new relationships where your company recruits talent
- Speak on campus (in-person or virtually) and interact with the students at the college(s) you “adopt”
- Engage directly with professors who want to incorporate industry content in their classes
- University Membership Committee – Network and learn from donors and universities that are part of the “Give the Gift of ANA University Membership” program
- Participation in HBCU Campus Connect – Become part of our exclusive HBCU Community and engage with HBCU professors, students, and industry alumni
- Make it personal – Invest in a school you graduated from to give back as an alumni
- ANA University Membership donations are 100% tax-deductible!
Key Benefits that Universities Receive from a Membership Donation
Access the wealth of ANA membership benefits for your teaching and professional development including:
- ANA proprietary content (case studies, toolkits, research, and more) to enhance a modern marketing curriculum
- Attend marketing Conferences, webinars, and committee meetings to keep you up-to-date with best marketing practices
- Stream video library content in class to share presentations from top marketers
- Join the exclusive ANA University Membership Committee that encourages networking among peers
Enroll in ANA Marketing Certification Programs for Full-Access University Members:
- Certified ANA Marketing Professionals (CAMP): CAMP represents the full spectrum of marketing activities to which professors will have access to the online certification program developed to meet the ANA standard of well-rounded marketing professionals.
- Certified ANA Marketing Students (CAMS): Students can elevate their marketing knowledge by participating in practitioner-led online training classes. CAMS may be used as a curriculum requirement or an optional enrichment opportunity to provide industry-respected credential to students
Build a Partnership with your School’s Donor Company to Inspire Your Students About Careers in Marketing:
- Collaborate with your donor company: have an industry mentor, guest classroom speakers, potential class projects for your students
- Bring company professionals to campus to speak to students about careers in marketing
- Build relationships with donor company that may result in internship opportunities for your students
For more information
Please complete this form to learn more about the “Give the Gift of ANA University Membership” program. Marni Gordon will respond promptly to set up a call and detail how you can get involved.
University Membership info
- ANA University Memberships
- MADE Programs
- You Might Be a Marketer
- Original Talent Research
- Industry Conversations
- Best Jobs You’ve Never Heard Of
- Career Guide
"The new generation of talent is not hierarchical, and does not think of their job as work."— Gord McLean, President and CEO at ANA Educational Foundation