Talent Forward Alliance
Taking Charge of Our Talent Future
The marketing and advertising industry has a growth problem. Through AEF’s research study, Bridging the Talent Disconnect: Charting the Pathways to Future Growth, we discovered a direct correlation between business growth and talent. Based on the outcomes of this study, the Global CMO Growth Council was formed – a strategic plaform recognizing that talent is a key priority.
The Challenges We Are Tackling
- Our Next Generation: Curriculum is out of date and professors are often out of touch with current practice
- Our Current Teams: Investment in learning and development has not kept pace with its strategic importance
- Our Leadership: Talent development has not been addressed by the total industry…UNTIL NOW!
The Talent Forward Alliance was created as a unified partnership to inspire and accelerate the development of exceptional talent to fuel our industry’s growth. Our vision and corresponding action plans fall under three pillars:
- On Campus: Inspire and attract the next generation of talent
- Professional: Accelerate professional development and training
- Talent Leadership: Mentor and lead by example
The ANA Talent Forward Alliance (TFA) is a new movement powered by AEF that will be our industry’s best defense against a diminished talent pool and declining growth. Join the TFA Leadership Team in making a difference. For further details contact Lory George at email@example.com or 646-708-8109.
"I developed a much higher respect for social marketing by seeing the value and complexity of this function which seemed very ambiguous to me before."— Student at Boston College after AEF sent speakers from DigitasLBi