ANA Talent Forward Alliance
Taking Charge of Our Talent Future
The marketing and advertising industry has a growth problem. Through AEF’s 2017 research study, Bridging the Talent Disconnect: Charting the Pathways to Future Growth, we discovered a direct correlation between business growth and talent. Based on the outcomes of this study, the Global CMO Growth Council was formed – a strategic plaform recognizing that talent is a key priority.
The Challenges We Are Tackling
- Our Next Generation: Curriculum is out of date and professors are often out of touch with current practice
- Our Current Teams: Investment in learning and development has not kept pace with its strategic importance
- Our Leadership: Talent development has not been addressed by the total industry…UNTIL NOW!
The ANA Talent Forward Alliance was created as a unified partnership to inspire and accelerate the development of exceptional talent to fuel our industry’s growth. Our vision and corresponding action plans fall under three pillars:
- On Campus: Inspire and attract the next generation of talent
- Professional: Accelerate professional development and training
- Talent Leadership: Mentor and lead by example
Join a TFA Committee
The marketing and advertising industry has a talent growth and retention problem. As part of the ANA Talent Forward Alliance, we are striking several committees to accelerate the development of the industry’s future leaders. Learn more about the upcoming Talent Week in New York.
"I developed a much higher respect for social marketing by seeing the value and complexity of this function which seemed very ambiguous to me before."— Student at Boston College after AEF sent speakers from DigitasLBi