Talent Forward Alliance
Taking Charge of Our Talent Future
The marketing and advertising industry has a growth problem. Through AEF’s research study, Bridging the Talent Disconnect: Charting the Pathways to Future Growth, we discovered a direct correlation between business growth and talent. Based on the outcomes of this study, the Global CMO Growth Council was formed – a strategic plaform recognizing that talent is a key priority.
The Challenges We Are Tackling
- Our Next Generation: Curriculum is out of date and professors are often out of touch with current practice
- Our Current Teams: Investment in learning and development has not kept pace with its strategic importance
- Our Leadership: Talent development has not been addressed by the total industry…UNTIL NOW!
The Talent Forward Alliance was created as a unified partnership to inspire and accelerate the development of exceptional talent to fuel our industry’s growth. Our vision and corresponding action plans fall under three pillars:
- On Campus: Inspire and attract the next generation of talent
- Professional: Accelerate professional development and training
- Talent Leadership: Mentor and lead by example
The ANA Talent Forward Alliance (TFA) is a new movement powered by AEF that will be our industry’s best defense against a diminished talent pool and declining growth. Join the TFA Leadership Team in making a difference. For further details contact Lory George at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-708-8109.
"Honestly, the speaker made a career in advertising sound so attractive that I am considering changing my major."— Student at University of Tulsa after AEF sent Speaker from Insight Creative Group